thoughts

thoughts
If you look up high enough you can see your thoughts

Saturday, January 15, 2011

PE3_iMovie

The entire program is a little over two hours but how the program is laid out taking it in smaller sections help. Thanks for the recommendation Rena!

I finished!
So now that I have finished the lesson and begin to write this blog I think back to all the other iMovie projects I have already completed and turned in for course work.  I created more work for myself because I didn't know what I was looking for.  As a learner I need to know background and all available methods of retrieving tools so I can find what works best for me. I uploaded what I think was my best work so far.  Enjoy


I hope you enjoyed my rambling.  Now there are a few key points where I dig at myself.  I know I didn't edit the end where I got up to turn the camera off.  I didn't go back to edit it because that is a part of me and I didn't realize I did that until I turned it in and my group pointed out that as part of their feedback.  I used voice over so I could show the other screen that I recorded using screenflow on my computer as I went through the content of the class. 

Now that I have taken the online course future iMovie projects will have more effects and detail put into it.

From that video I made an edit to the end so you can observe the intended project.




On thing about iMovie I wind very user friendly is that when you want to export the video you have many different options on the ending format.


When you are saving a video you can see what format you will be able to view playback on which I think is a great feature in a world that like to create and trade information through this format.  I will say that iMovie freaked me out as a program because it is visual and it has many options to it that intimidated me but now I have done the training I feel more comfortable with the program and you will see what I do with iMovie very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment