thoughts

thoughts
If you look up high enough you can see your thoughts

Saturday, January 15, 2011

PE2_iMovie

Lesson #1- Find a lesson that interests you.

Once you find one you can use this as a gauge to see if you enjoy this learning. If you do watch other session by the same instructor. There was one session I found informative to how I use iMovie.

What I found most valuable was flow of the information.  Every item built on the last and it just made sense.  I guess that's the point as a learner that we strive to meet.  The topic that I plan on using when in iMovie is the voiceover.
Using the voiceover tool
I enjoy being able to visually see my learning. On a computer that is extremely important because we computer is a visual experience for most people.  We enjoy seeing what our screen matched the instructors screen.  (sorry teachers that never leaves the student they enter the professional world with the same mentality if the learning environment) 

Seeing how to conduct a voiceover in the project was very informative to me.  I know I will be back to review this content in the future. 

How to make a movie with only photos was another section I really enjoyed because it explained to how to change how the camera moves on each photo.  Though the first section adding images does a short section on this the next section, making your photos move is a dedicated section to this iMovie tool.



I always wondered how they did that in slideshow presentations and in movies will still images.  Now I know and that is something I will never forget.

I'm just about complete with the learning and therefore the last blog for iMovie.  Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment