thoughts

thoughts
If you look up high enough you can see your thoughts

Saturday, January 15, 2011

PE1_iMovie

My first encounter with iMovie was in month one of my master program. The first assignment was a video bio.  A function that I find great about programs like iMovie and other popular programs are there is plenty of information on the web that will walk you through it.  I a watched a little tutorial on youtube.com regarding iMovie and how to film myself.

First project on iMovie
I don't think it was to bad it was very basic.  The learning plan for this course includes some computer tutorials through Lynda.com. 

Lynda.com; iMovie '09 Essential Training 
I am watching each section to see how he trains.  Since information is only traveling one way how thorough is his delivery with the amount of information I will retain in the end?

The simplicity to the training is what makes it a great resource.  Each section is not too long that you could use this in corporate operational application training.  You leave a session and come back to it in case of operational emergencies. 

Learning screenshot
As you can see in the images that he has the application open so examples are being provided as he is moving through his content.  I didn't find it to be a distraction to the information I was receiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment