thoughts

thoughts
If you look up high enough you can see your thoughts

Friday, August 26, 2011

Wk 4- Think out Load 2 Leadership Presentation

Photo by:Filip Federowicz (filu)Via: Flickr
Since I only found one conference in the search I really fill like I trying to find a piece in a huge puzzle.  I have heard of ISTE through the research for my literature review.  Trying to navigate the website for next years conference was challenging.  It took a little looking around the site to find if when they are taking submissions.  They are taking submissions during month 12 so I will send my presentation in during that time.


I use powerpoint at work so trying my hand at Keynote will be the route I take to compare the two as a presentation tool.  It does take some getting used to but I find the two similar in most aspects.  It is a refreshing change to use a program that can give me a similar project as PowerPoint.  If you find a Mac in pieces it could be due to the frustration of Keynote but I will reflect on my reading to help keep my head level.

No comments:

Post a Comment