thoughts

thoughts
If you look up high enough you can see your thoughts

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Week 4 presentation peer feedback

Title page of my presentation
I sent out my presentation to my critical friends.  Here are the comments I received.


Helen,
-Add pictures or visuals
-Make font larger? It was hard to view the text
-On your conclusion page there is an extra bullet point
-Possibly on phase 1 and 2 page change a part of the font to say results for each phase?? or have a results page?

Sheri,
-phase 2 results clear.
-enjoyed the topic of corporate learning
-thought of some solutions that we discussed outside of session regarding LMS in corporate environment

From their comments I added visuals, results pages to make a distinction between the phases and results.

No comments:

Post a Comment