thoughts

thoughts
If you look up high enough you can see your thoughts

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Week 2 Wimba Archive

Photo by Opensourceway: Via Flickr

Wimba this week helped me understand parts where I was confused about copyrights from last weeks blog posts.  In watching the archive I really have to express my apprieciation to Rick Stemple for all the questions he asked because those are relevant questions that I had myself.  All the explanations from purchasing liscenses for home use to fair use really helped me understand the reading. 

The biggest learning that I will pass along is, "I will always ask permission to use" this will help me avoid copyright issues and help me protect the company I work for.   If the the company is large enough to have multiple entities under the parent is there a copyright issue for one section to use another?  I guess legal may be getting a call in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that the wimba (archive) was helpful. Yes, get permission and all your copyright worries are answered.

    ReplyDelete